As part of National Adoption Week we asked for contributions in the form of a list of questions and answers supplied by our children on the subject of us – their parents.
Having received quite a few sets of these answers, some parents have chosen to omit certain questions in order to keep the responses within safe boundaries; and others have run with every single one of them and each and every contribution has been so gratefully received.
If you’d like to contribute, please feel free to play around with the format and customise it to suit your own family and forward your answers to me.
Here’s our fourth set of answers.
1. What is something I always say to you?
Wash your hands
2. What colour are my eyes?
3. What makes me happy?
When you cuddle me
4. What makes me sad?
When I don’t get dressed
5. What is my hair like?
6. How do I make you laugh?
7. What do yu think I was like as a child?
8. How old am I?
9. How tall am I?
Bout taller than the cat but not taller than the house
10. What is my favourite thing to do?
11. What do I do when you’re not around?
Wait to pick me up from school
12. What am I really good at?
13. What is something I’m not good at?
Not good at sweeping up leaves
14. What do I do for a living?
Talking to me, cuddling me
15. What is my favourite food?
16.What do you enjoy doing with me?
Making pizza together